Happy Monday! Who’s ready for another installment of this year’s gift guide?
It’s hard to believe that Black Friday is at the end of next week! So, even though I am sharing these items now, I’ll keep you posted on any and all sales that come up—and be sure to follow along on Twitter for the most up-to-date information.
1. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch ($95, sale $71.25)—A gorgeous clutch to treat your best friend or sister to that she can use time and time again.
2. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings ($60)—I own these earrings in two colors, and am contemplating a third. They add something to every outfit, and are perfect for the desk or drinks.
3. BP Trolley Ankle Booties ($99)—My all time favorite booties, these come in every color from black to cognac. When ordering, definitely go a size up as they run small!
4. Soiree Fluted Glass Set ($75)—These glasses remind me of some my Nana owned, and I love how festive they are. Talk about upping the ante for New Years!
5. Zella “Live In” Slim Fit Leggings ($52)—Snagged a pair of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and was skeptical about spending so much on a pair of leggings. But after a few months of near-everyday use, I can report they are worth their weight in gold. Plus, they’re reversible! You can choose between a matte and a shine finish.
6. 12 Days of Christmas Candle Set ($100)—I love to buy people gifts they wouldn’t buy for themselves. I know a ton of people who would love this candle set, but I don’t know anyone that would pay the money for it. This holiday season, I’m going to treat someone with this!
7. Kate Spade Turban Hat ($68)—The winter is supposed to be rough, so why not help your bestie get her winter gear in order? I absolutely love the shape of this KS turban hat.
8. Naked Palette ($54)—An annual beauty must-have for me, I use nearly every color in this palette. A lot of my friends also swear by it, and it works well with a range of skin tones.
9. Clarisonic Mia ($99)—My go-to tool in my skincare routine, the Clarisonic really does wonders for my face.
10. Kendra Scott Jordan Open Ring in Rock Crystal ($75)—Ever since Kendra Scott launched their “Mirror Mirror” collection, I’ve had my eye on this statement ring.