Sometimes, you just gotta splurge a little, am I right?
These items I have rounded up are probably the ones you’ll ask for from Santa or from those who love you most in life—aren’t parents the best? ;] As with all these gift guides, I picked some of my favorite products I discovered over the last year to share with you, and would love to know what you’re lusting after this holiday season so I can add to my own list.
Also—after today, I have a few more gift guides in mind, but would love to know if there’s anything you’re particularly interested in seeing. Seriously, y’all, your wish is my command!
1. Gray Malin Maroubra Bay Swimmers Print ($249)—I think I will know I’ve made it when a Gray Malin print hangs in my house. Not only is this print colorful and happy, which would brighten any room, it’s a unique perspective on a familiar scene—and I love the idea of filling my spaces with such inspiring things.
2. Tuckernuck Sunshine Satchel ($120)—I don’t know what I would have done without this weekender this year. It’s the perfect carry-on bag for flying, and the perfect size for road trips. Not to mention, it’s durable and easy to carry. And with the monogram, you’ll always be able to find yours at baggage claim if you’re forced to gate-check (#ugh).
3. Blush Label Bombay Pillow ($110)—Let’s not forget the great throw pillow debate of 2015. I ended up picking up two of these beautiful pillows after spotting them on Instagram, and they are worth every penny. How cute would they be on all white bedding—okay, I’m biased there—or on a couch?! And, you can’t beat the quality.
4. UGG Snow Creek Throw ($125)—I still wear UGGs, and there is no shame in my game. But can you imagine how soft and warm this throw must be?! It can snow all it wants, as long as I have this throw to keep me warm.
5. Nike Tech Cape ($130)—My team purchased these at work because it was too cold in our office. Not only are they functional, they are so stylish! I wear mine on weekends while running errands all the time, and know this would be a great gift for any lady on-the-go in your life.
6. Target Threshold Bar Cart ($130)—You know how the best Christmas presents in your childhood were too big to be wrapped? The Barbie Jeep, the life-size playhouse, the kitchen set? Same concept here, only you can serve alcohol off of it. Perhaps even better than that? It comes pre-assembled.
7. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady ($199)—I’ve been eyeing this watch for a while, so when my coworker splurged, I knew it was only a matter of time. Even better? My friend Katie found it on Amazon for only $99! A real excuse to treat yourself.
8. Ray Ban Aviators in Black ($150)—I own these in gold, and can’t wait to get my hands on the all-black version. My winter color combo—as you’ll probably notice soon enough—is definitely black on black.
9. Nikon D330 (Sale! $496.95)—Alright, $500 is a lot of money. But this camera is worth every penny because it takes great photos and is the perfect entry-level DSLR. I can’t believe I’ve owned it for less than a year, and I’m not sure what I did without it.
10. GiGi New York Monogrammed Clutch ($130)—A beautiful, classic clutch that truly can be used for any event. Plus, the personalization is a nice touch, making this a perfect gift.