Alright ladies, I figured I would do a rare Saturday post ahead of the holiday season so you can stock up on all the hostess gifts you’ll need over the coming months!
Be sure to check out my complete round up of Black Friday Sales as I am sure you can snag a lot of these great gifts at an even greater discount. I included a range of options here, across all price-points so that if you’re going to an event that’s more labor-intensive, like Christmas Eve, you can treat the hostess to something really special. If all else fails, grab a bottle of your favorite sweet red and include a note to the sweet hostess!
1. Mi Casa, Su Casa Pillow ($39)—The cutest gold and white pillow for the gal that loves to open up her home to guests.
2. Cheers! Coaster Set ($12)—I love these Rifle Paper Company coasters, and they’ll help the hostess keep her furniture in tip-top shape.
3. Let’s Have a T.U.D. Napkins ($8)—Anyone else feel like these cocktail napkins embody their life motto? Plus, they’ll help the hostess create a conversation piece at her next soiree.
4. Soiree Noire Appetizer Plates ($50)—How cute are these appetizer plates? Bring on the cheese and crackers.
5. Spruce Cuttings Two-Wick Candle ($16)—Most of my friends live in apartments, so real Christmas trees are few and far between. But with a candle like this, no tree is needed!
6. Cheese Markers ($34)—My friend gave me some of these for my birthday, and I seriously went out and bought cheese just so I could use them. So cute, and so practical!
7. Elephant Match Strike ($42)—As a match aficionado, I love this little guy! This would look great on any bookshelf or coffee table.
8. Baguette Tray ($28)—A super cute and practical tray for the carb-loving hostess.
9. Holiday Lights Wine Charms ($14)—A festive way for everyone to keep their wine straight after it really gets flowing.
10. Birchbox Charmed Life Box ($40)—I picked this special edition box up for myself at the Georgetown Rent the Runway x Birchbox pop-up shop. I bought it for the cute gold picture frame, but if we’re being honest, I use everything. It’s the perfectly curated box for any home decor enthusiast.