Cheers to the holiday season!
Today I’ve rounded up a great selection of gifts for the cocktail connoisseurs and winos in your life. Consider these picks my favorite bar cart accessories.
1. Just Between Us Flask ($40)—The perfect flask for any outdoor holiday event. I plan on using mine for hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps!
2. Luxe Modern Flute Set ($70)—Ring in the New Year in style with these flutes, which can easily be used for everyday occasions, too.
3. Gold Finish Ice Bucket ($30)—My coworkers gave me this beautiful ice bucket for my birthday. It looks great on my bar cart, and will come in handy for years to come.
4. Less/More Jigger ($20)—Did you know I took a bar tending class in college? Ah, the days when I had free time. The “More” side of the jigger is 1.5 ounces, and the “Less” side is .75 ounces.
5. Brookstone Electric Wine Opener ($50)—Santa brought me this a few years ago, and it is the gift that keeps on giving. My roommate and I love showing this off to visitors, as it effortlessly removes the cork from the bottle and untwists the cork from the bottle opener.
6. Wine Bottle Holiday Wrapping Paper ($9)—A great new way to up the ante of three-buck Chuck.
7. Booze Glass Decanter ($54)—Channel your inner Don Draper with this gorgeous decanter, perfect for spirits or wine.
8. Beer Cap Map ($50)—Know a craft beer enthusiast who also loves to travel? This would be the perfect gift, and it doubles as a conversation piece.
9. Vino Wine Glasses ($66)—Love these stemless wine glasses, which would be great for girls night or date night alike.
10. Hampton Gilded Ceramic Coasters ($28)—Gold and white coasters? Sign me up!