I caved. I watched one my favorite Christmas movies this weekend, The Family Stone. It’s second in my book only to the JTT classic I’ll Be Home for Christmas which features both Mary and Robbie from 7th Heaven (#ChristmasWinning).
Rounding up all the wonderful presents to include in my 2014 holiday gift guide justifies watching Christmas movies before December 1, right? That’s what I am going to tell myself anyway.
Today’s selection of gifts under $25 was so fun to pull together. You really don’t have to break the bank to share the spirit of the season or score some unique gifts and stocking stuffers. These gifts are perfect for friends, sisters, moms, cousins, or your bff at work—there’s definitely something here for everyone.
You have to wait long enough on Christmas morning to open your presents, so we’ll just hop to it today!
1. Portable Battery Pack ($24)—Does anyone else’s phone die extremely fast? I need to get one of these asap, especially for trips when I use my phone more than normal.
2. Leather Magic Wallet ($11.50)—I’ve used one of these since the summer I lived in New York City, and it is perfect for going out, going to the gym, and any other time you don’t want to lug your whole wallet with you.
3. One Line A Day Memory Book ($9.60)—I purchased my copy two years ago today, and it has been so much fun to track the mundane, the exciting, and everything in between to see how my life evolves.
4. Monogram Mug ($8)—Perfect for the coffee drinker in your life, or for your friend looking for a new pen holder at work.
5. Benefit’s The Real Steal ($24)—These are three of my favorite beauty products, and they work well on anyone regardless of skin tone. Plus, it’s nice to pamper those you love with beauty products they might not usually shell out for!
6. Wax Seal Kit ($15)—Because how many people do you know who have a monogram wax seal? I just received my first wax seal recently, and it has been so much fun to use!
7. Orange Blossom Bellini Mix ($12.95)—My friend, Lauren, picked this up for me for my birthday and I can’t wait to try it! Added bonus? The vintage label looks beautiful on my bar cart.
8. Moscow Mule Sparking Cocktail Mix ($16.95)—Such a fun, trendy cocktail that isn’t the easiest to make at home.
9. Lovely Jewelry Tray ($9)—A beautiful catch-all tray for jewelry, keys, and knick-knacks. I just picked one up myself yesterday!
10. City Design Coasters ($15)—A great way to honor a hometown while protecting your table from all those bellinis and Moscow mules.
11. Midi Rings ($6)—The perfect accessory to nearly any outfit, and such a fun little stocking stuffer.
12. Make a Wish Matches ($10)—Such a fun accessory for any bar cart or tray, and a great way to get something someone might not necessarily shell out for themselves.
13. Printed Flannel Pajama Pants ($17)—Perhaps the best way to go on the defensive against the impending polar vortex.