Link love on a Thursday, say what?!
Since I’ve been home for several weeks, I’ve been taking the time to hit up Orange Theory and spin classes, and am really loving the exercise high as of late. This weekend I plan to take a few classes, as well as catch up with Monica at Tupelo Honey and hang out with some of my favorite bloggers at Nordstrom Pentagon City to scope the sale. Other than that, I hope to work on the blog, post some new pieces to my Etsy Shop, and catch up on sleep—I’ve been burning the midnight oil too much lately.
I hope you have a great Thursday and a wonderful weekend! x
- This 22-year-old Instagrammer is one of the most powerful new players in the DC food scene.
- Celebrities discuss why their 20s were actually the worst.
- Kelly shared a great and easy-to-follow Lightroom tutorial I’ve been using lately.
- Why you should have (at least) two careers.
- Sweetgreen will open a big Georgetown salad shop and farm stand.
- A newly unearthed photo shows that Amelia Earhart survived her final flight, investigators say.
- How to photograph sparklers at night with a DSLR camera.
- If you love palm print fabric as much as I do, you’ll love Grace’s apartment!
- This excerpt of Sisters First made me so excited for Jenna and Barbara Bush’s new memoir.
- Revisiting Gossip Girl 15 years later.
- A look back at pre-air conditioned Washington.
- PSA: Chipotle is going to bring queso to their menu!
- Framebridge was nice enough to feature me on their blog.
And here’s what’s been happening around A Touch of Teal lately: