Happy, happy Friday!
It’s been a whirlwind the last four days—I was approved to lease an apartment (!), I made a point to workout four times—three spin classes, one Orange Theory workout, Monica and I had an exciting collaboration come our way, I worked on a really fun Etsy commission, I overslept my alarm by an hour and a half on Wednesday, and perhaps, most importantly, I wrote and memorized a speech for my BFF’s rehearsal dinner tonight! I am so, so excited to watch H marry her best friend on Saturday and am honored to stand up there with her. The icing on the cake is that one of our college roommates in flying in from Seattle for the affair, and it’ll be so great to be together like the good ol’ days—only with better vodka this time.
This week was the first week in forever I posted four times—five if you count this link love. It was really fun to put everything together, and I still have some really fun things on the docket, including my reader survey results I keep promising you. This week just got away from me, and that aforementioned speech too precedence.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope it’s a good one! x
- A great post by Mackenzie on her family history with Nantucket.
- Can you guess these 10 cities based off a random Google Street View image?
- Great read by Hallie on how she lost 30 pounds and found herself along the way.
- Alright, ‘fess up—you’re excited for the Trading Spaces reboot, too.
- A royal photographer calls Princess Grace the most difficult royal, says Princess Margaret was the easiest to work with.
- A look at the passionate marriage of JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette.
- Can you order breakfast, lunch, and dinner without going over 2,000 calories?
- The FTC is asked to investigate shady celebrity Instagram ads.
- I loved Shelby’s beautiful travel-themed bridal shower.
- I loved Jess’ wellness Wednesday this week on shifting your perspective.
- Struggling with acne? Monica wrote a great post on her struggles and how she overcame them.
And, here’s what’s been going on around here as of late: