Happy Friday, team!
This weekend is the first weekend I’ve had since the end of April where I have basically nothing scheduled. And it feels glorious. Tonight after work, I’m heading to spin and then coming home to get cranking on some new blog posts for next week—with a glass of wine in hand, of course. I’ll be giving you the rundown of my Miami trip—which was so glorious, I didn’t want it to end!, a fun new drink recipe, and the ways I’ve been able to forge friendships as an adult. Stay tuned!
Looking ahead, I’m very excited as next weekend I head to Charleston with three of my best gals for a fun weekend exploring and eating our way through my favorite city. The weekend after that, I’m heading to Palm Beach with my sister, and I am so excited!
I’d love to know what you’re up to this weekend, and I’ll see you here next week! x
- Kim Kardashian reveals she felt pressured to get married by age 30.
- The foods that are linked with childhood obesity and weight gain.
- Priyanka Chopra offers some unique insights into Meghan Markle’s mindset.
- A must watch: Air Force Veterans reunited after 2004 Mission in Iraq. (And then Donald Rumsfeld promotes one of the soldiers—so touching.)
- Queen Elizabeth steps out to dinner with friends for a night out on the town.
- Working on Friends spoiled Matthew Perry.
- Great advice from Mark Cuban on how to ask for a raise.
- 40 of the best photos from Pippa Middleton’s wedding.
- Harry Styles met with James Corden for a Carpool Karaoke and it was epic.
- Signs you’re spread too thin.
- 32 tweets that would have made no sense 20 years ago.
- Blackstone’s Byron Wien discusses lessons learned in his first 80 years.
- Julia Roberts’ kids learned she was People’s most beautiful at the school library.
- A heartwarming look at Thomas and Lauren Rhett’s adoption journey.
- Whoopi Goldberg gives Syrian refugees a tour of New York.
- Queen Elizabeth surprises Manchester terror attack victims.
- How homeless men helped in the wake of the Manchester terror attack. (I love the good in people—always look for the helpers!)
And here’s what’s been going on around A Touch of Teal:
- 8 of my favorite pieces at Nordstrom that are on sale now! (Get ’em while they are hot.)
- What do you want to see on A Touch of Teal?
- What’s on your bucket list?