Happy Cinco de Mayo, y’all!
Monica and I are in New York City this weekend for the Create + Cultivate Conference! We decided to take the train up a night early so we would have all day to explore the city before the kick off happy hour tonight. (You can see the full schedule of events here if you’re curious!). The plan is to get breakfast somewhere on the Upper East Side and make our way down the island from there, with stops at Avenida in the East Village for an obligatory Cinco de Mayo margarita lunch and for an afternoon snack with Jackie. I’ll be sure to give a full report of our weekend in New York and the conference here on the blog soon!
The fun doesn’t stop this weekend—next weekend should also be a fun one as it’s my best friend H’s Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower! We’ve known each other since middle school, and it’ll be so fun exploring some local Virginia vineyards with her and her closest friends. During the week, I’ll be preparing for the weekend’s festivities, hitting up spin classes, and working on my blog and Etsy Shop. There is so much to learn about the latter. I feel like I have all these creative juices and not as much time as I would like to have to work on that new project of mine. If you have any good Etsy resources or tips/tricks, I’m all ears! I know where to get good information about blogging now, but I still haven’t found a similar wealth of resources for Etsy yet. Rome wasn’t built in a day, I suppose!
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a great one! x
- Where are they now? Robber Baron edition.
- Monica sent me this cute video: NYPD pulls over adorable toddler twins in toy car.
- Proof that Princess Charlotte is the Queen’s ultimate mini-me.
- Kim Kardashian on how the Paris incident changed her life.
- Related: Kim Kardashian says the Paris robbery was ‘meant to happen’ to her.
- How to put together a comprehensive capsule wardrobe.
- Want to pay off debt and build your finances faster? Look to the side hustle.
- Shelby’s guide to Savannah has me excited to plan our family vacation there later this summer!
- Jenna Bush Hager says Father inspired her to raise strong daughters.
- Why do bloggers go on press trips, anyway?
And here’s what’s been featured around here lately: