How has your week been? Mine started out like a lamb and ended like a lion. Needless to say, I’m excited for the weekend and glad that tonight agenda’s includes dinner with a few coworkers to celebrate our former coworker’s engagement. I plan to spend the rest of the weekend enjoying the warmth of my apartment, because even though DC’s temperatures reached 60 degrees yesterday, winter is returning this weekend.
I finally jumped on the Parenthood bandwagon a few weeks ago and I cannot. stop. watching. so I know there is also many episodes on my to-do list this weekend. Though part of me wants to stretch it out for as long as possible since I have no idea what I’ll watch when it’s over—you know? Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a great one! x
- A beautiful open letter from the Bush sisters to the Obama sisters.
- Five areas to focus on if you want to grow your blog.
- Sophia Bush gets real about her five-month marriage to Chad Michael Murray (and why it doesn’t define her).
- My friend Laura Leigh’s gorgeous wedding was on Style Me Pretty.
- Prince William tells a mourning girl his mom also died when he was young and advocates for mental health.
- Absolutely loved Julia’s post on how marriage is a team sport.
- Required reading: Victoria Beckham pens a letter to her 18-year-old self.
- Anyone else tear up during Michelle Obama’s last speech?
- Filed under awww: this couple too the same Christmas portrait for 40 years.
- How cute are these black booties? (Added bonus: they are 15% off!)
- This one-pot cheesy taco skillet is on my Sunday to-do list.
- 10 easy ways to be healthier in 2017.
- On a related note: 21 little everyday changes to make your 2017 even better.
- How St. Ives plays on people’s shame. (Side note, I was addicted in middle school, now I swear by this exfoliant.)
- 51 science-backed ways to lose 25 pounds.
- Who else felt personally invested in Lauren Conrad’s pregnancy announcement?
- Good news, fellow Disney fans: the classics are coming to Netflix.
And, in case you missed it, here’s what’s been new around A Touch of Teal: