Happy (almost) Halloween!
What are y’all up to this weekend?
Personally, I am not a huge fan of Halloween so I am keeping things low-key with a few Halloween movies, and brunch with one of my good friends from the Conde Nast Internship program. I’m also working on designing a map of Sarasota for my sorority little’s wedding in December and a midterm project for grad school, but don’t feel too bad for me—it’s a case study on Sephora’s digital strategy. Other than that, I’ll be shooting a few things for the blog and enjoying a glass or two of wine. Hope you have a great one! xx
LINKS I LOVED //
- A stunning look at what life was like during the Great Depression in Washington, DC.
- Wednesday set the record for not having a US President die in office.
- The one item Kerry Washington did not want in Olivia Pope’s apartment.
- Been digging these CreativeMornings Podcasts as of late, especially Debbie Millman’s.
- Loved Joy’s post that highlighted the behind the scenes of making her Band-Aids.
- Can’t wait for you all to experience the goodness that is sweet green.
- My former professor wrote an article entitled, “The University and the Pursuit of Happiness.” You should read it.
- If you work in real estate marketing, this article probably describes your life more accurately than you ever could.
- The reason why Kate Middleton doesn’t wear tiaras very often.
SHOPPING AND SUCH //
- Obsessed with these modern point loafers from Everlane.
- Speaking of shoes, picked up these BC Footwear Society d’Orsay flats in nude. #love
- Looking for the perfect cape? I’m digging this J Crew Factory one.
- Stock up on your ugly Christmas wardrobe now so you’re not kicking yourself next month!
ON A TOUCH OF TEAL LATELY //