Who’s ready for another spring time weekend? I know I sure am.
I intentionally left a lot of this weekend unplanned since I have been super on-the-go this week between class and company events after work. I only got home before 11 pm once! So you can bet I’ll be on my couch tonight watching the Bruce Jenner 20/20 interview, and then calling it a day as most weekend revelers are just starting their nights. Anyone else with me?
Other than that, I’ll be working away on my two final papers to wrap up my first semester at Georgetown—though one is a paper about the rise of craft beer, and the other is on Costco (aka land of the free samples), so I am definitely not complaining when it comes to topic. What’re you up to this weekend?
Whatever it is, I hope you have a good one. Here’s your weekly dose of workday procrastination:
- Love pets? This giveaway my friend Monica is hosting is for you! (Look for more of her on the blog next week…hint hint!)
- The economics behind what happens if Royal Baby No.2 is a girl.
- Who else is stoke Full House is getting a reboot?! #HaveMercy (This article also had some interesting insight on why Netflix is betting on nostalgia.)
- I definitely got a chuckle of how this Virginia Tech bar is shaming students into closing their tabs.
- Wondering what’s in this month’s Ipsy? Ally’s got you covered.
- Obsessed with these Sole Society bedazzled Gemma sandals.
- This time lapse view of New York City over 500 years that plays on the elevator to the top of One World Trade is stunning.
- FOGO is the new FOMO. (Do you agree?)
- This turkey bacon and veggie frittata my friend Melissa whipped up is definitely going in my meal rotation next week!
And if you’re a bit behind, here’s what you’ve missed on A Touch of Teal this week: