Happy Friday, everyone!
I, for one, am excited it is finally the weekend. This was one of those weeks when I felt like I was always a day ahead. And on Wednesday when you think it’s Thursday, that’s never good.
Tonight I am heading to my first Nationals game of the season, and tomorrow I am headed to my favorite brunch place in the city to continue celebrating my BFF’s birthday (sup, A!). I am also planning on heading home to my parent’s house Sunday for dinner. I love catching up with what’s going on in my sister’s high school world and enjoying my Mom’s cooking.
Hope you all have a nice weekend! Here’s what has been going on in my Internet world this week:
- Loved this behind-the-scenes piece on Michelle Obama’s former Chief-of-Stuff.
- 16 honest quotes about body image from famous women.
- Anyone else love Chipotle? Fair warning: their calorie labels are probably a lie. Sigh.
- This story about Prince George is so cute.
- Ever wondered how those iPhone texting bubbles work? Now you know.
- Fellow bloggers + creatives: this is another great piece on DIY photo backdrops. (Added bonus: a super easy way to make your photos stand out.)
- A satirical piece on why your still single based on your MBTI. (I’m an ENTJ.)
And in case you missed it, here’s what’s been popular on A Touch of Teal as of late:
- What’s On My Nightstand
- Riding Around Town (with the perfect touch of teal bike!)
- A great Graduation Gift Idea for all the class of 2015-ers in your life
- Why You Should Back Up Your Computer (trust me on this one!)
- 10 Facts You Might Not Know About Me
- Some thoughts on Your Second Career
- And of course, my One Year of blogging