So, I know the Super Bowl is on Sunday. But my personal Super Bowl is happening on Saturday night at 7:30 pm when UVA tips off against Duke. Go Hoos!
The rest of my weekend will be spent working on my first paper for grad school—though it shouldn’t be bad since I am writing about blogging and marketing strategies. I know I am going to be needing a large dose of procrastination to help with those mental breaks, and figured you might need some link love for your last workday of the week. Hope you all have a great one!
- Need some workout inspiration for the weekend? Kris and Bruce to the rescue.
- This Atlantic piece on how Millennials want to be in the suburbs but are stuck in the city really resonated. Do you agree?
- I have major couch envy from this apartment tour of Carly’s NYC residence.
- These pictures of hundreds of fish being removed from an abandoned shopping mall in Bangkok are so fascinating.
- Anyone else excited for their freezer to be brimming with Thin Mints again? As a former Scout myself, I loved this piece on the evolution of Girl Scout Cookies—especially seeing the old boxes!
- It’s hard to fathom that New York has it’s first $100 million apartment. (How can I move in?)
- By now you know I am a cult follower of Full House, so you know I loved it when they got the gang together and sang the theme song.
- Great infographics that that show the evolution of the perfect female body (according to society) over the last 10 decades.
- Ever since the movie Anastasia, I have been fascinated my the Romanovs. Looking at these intimate snapshots of the family, colored by Maria Romanov herself, was definitely a highlight of my week.
- Life goals: have a workspace as colorful as the Oh Joy! team.
- Some great ideas for DIY photo backdrops for bloggers (or if you just want awesome Instagrams!).
And in case you need your Touch of Teal fix, here’s what has been popular as of late: