Happy Friday! Did anyone else feel like yesterday was the Monday-est Thursday ever?
What is everyone up to this weekend? These last few days have really felt like summer to me—it’s been such a scorcher out there that even my 20-minute walk to work is brutal! I’m 100% a summer gal though, and love how much more alive I feel in the summer. My social life is busier and the extra daylight hours go a long way for my mood. So even though I’m definitely running from one air conditioned space to the next, I’m embracing it—and wearing lots of lightweight clothes!
This weekend I am laying pretty low, but tomorrow me and a few of my cousins are going out to Paradise Springs Winery because one of our cousins is working the tasting bar. It should be a fun day at one of my favorite vineyards. Other than that, I have a spin class booked and plan to just hang out around the apartment / by the pool. I’m looking forward to a chill weekend—and hope you have one, too! x
- I added several things to my ‘lust list’ after reading Meg’s post on building and maintaining a classic wardrobe.
- I loved Liz’s post on why and how they decided to move to the suburbs.
- Prince William went to a spot in Jordan Kate Middleton visited as a girl.
- Here’s a sneak peek of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!
- Unilever said it won’t work with influencers who have fake followers.
- One of the best SNL videos of all-time: back home ballers.
- The fading battlefields of WWI.
- Inside the Romanov family’s final days.
- 50 of the absolute funniest tweets from 2018 so far.
- The Spanish princesses will attend summer camp in the United States.
- On baby name regret.
- An easy shredded chicken recipe.
And here’s what’s been new on TOT lately: