2. A scarf is a built-in blanket and fashion accessory all in one.
3. In the past, I used to never leave home for the airport without my iPod, but now my iPhone 5 serves that function. I made sure all my favorite songs were synced up for the flight.
4. Trident Layers Gum in Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus is my go-to for beating those popped ears as a result of altitude changes.
5. Since the air isn’t the best on the airplane, and I am a chapstick addict as it is, I make sure to have plenty of lip balm on hand.
7. Moisturizing is key on flights, especially long ones, and I recently discovered Aveeno Positively Radiant as my new go-to.
8. Since vacation is a treat yourself event, I always pick up a few trashy magazines that I wouldn’t normally buy to read on the plane.
9. And if I really want to treat myself, I indulge in some of my favorite candies, like Skittles.