I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Who’s ready to shop?!
I know you don’t need any guide from me to find the best Black Friday deals since virtually everything is on sale. However, I wanted to bring to your attention five sales that I am particularly excited about since these shops almost never have sales:
- Inslee–one of my most prized possessions are the original watercolor flamingos I purchased from Inslee earlier this year. (You can see them here.) Her prints start at a very affordable $38 and scale up from there, depending on the size you want. I’m currently crushing on her flamingo print and her Cherry Blossom gal print. Her 2018 calendars are also to die for!
- Society Social—this is my favorite store for home decor, and they literally only run one sale a year! If you love the pillows on my couch, then you’re familiar with Society Social. I’ve long been obsessed with their bar carts, which are currently $100 off! Get ’em while you can!
- Gray Malin—I think I’ve settled on splurging on a Gray Malin photograph for the art over my bed. And when I say splurge, I’m not exaggerating—these archival prints are not cheap. However, today through the weekend, you can get 30% off all prints. So, if you’ve had your eye on something, now is the time to buy!
- Empress Themes—if you’re a blogger (or an aspiring one!) looking for a fresh design, I cannot recommend EmPress enough. (You can read all about my experience with this amazing shop here.) They are running a rare sale—use the code THANKS10 to receive 10% off all themes and plugins (excluding the $5) now through Monday at 11:59pm PST.
- 42 Pressed—this shop makes my all-time favorite rose gold foil print maps. Take a rare 20% off with the code 42PBLACKFRIDAY.
Of course, some of my tried-and-true favorites also have great sales going on. Here’s what you need to know:
- Ann Taylor—with the code GOPINK take 50% off your entire purchase. Ann Taylor is my favorite place to pick up blouses for work—this lace top is my favorite one as of late.
- Baublebar—enjoy 30% off everything with the code FRIDAY30. The Mya Drop earrings are by far my favorite accessory, and go with seriously everything!
- J Crew—use the code THANKU for 40% off and free shipping. If you’re in the market for a new coat, now’s a great time to pick up the classic cocoon coat.
- J Crew Factory—snag 50% off everything with the code FRIYAY. I’ve been scooping up J Crew Factory’s earrings lately—how cute are these and these?
- LOFT—take 50% off everything with the code FRIYAY. My favorite black jeans are from here and are the perfect staple for winter.
- Nordstrom—take an addition 20% off sale items. I’m picking up some new Nike sneakers for all my workout classes.
- Old Navy—take 50% off everything, no discount code needed. I am obsessed with Old Navy activewear since it’s good stuff at a great price point.
- Tuckernuck—get 20% off everything using the code GONUTS. I have their monogrammed weekender and it’s one of the best investments I’ve made.
If you’re looking for other ideas—be sure to check out my gift guides: for the home, for your coworkers, stocking stuffers, gifts under $50, and gifts under $25. I’ve pulled out my top 16 gifts from these guides for you below—get those deals, ladies!
And, even if you aren’t shopping for anything this Black Friday, I wanted to end things on a fun note (#puns) with a Spotify Playlist of my favorite Christmas songs for you. (Sidenote—anyone remember when we used to make CD mixes for each other in high school? Weren’t those the days?)
Even though I don’t talk about it much here, I absolutely love music and am listening to it most of my day. While I have a huge Christmas playlist that is 12+ hours of all my favorite songs, I’ve chosen 15 of my favorite holiday jams (+ a bonus track, because what’s a playlist without one?) for your enjoyment this weekend and the holiday season while you’re decorating for the holidays, spending time with loved ones, driving around your hometown, or hosting a holiday party.
I’m always on the hunt for new music, so please let me know if there are any songs—Christmas or other!—I should check out. Enjoy this fun, long weekend! x