This weekend I went to a housewarming party, and was talking to some friends about ideas for A Touch of Teal. One that came up was rounding up gift guides for other occasions besides the holidays—so that brings us to today’s guide: birthday gift ideas for her.
Even though it’s no longer early January, there are still 11 months of birthdays to come, so hopefully this helps. I’d also love to know if you have any go-to gifts for the ladies in your life.
1. Naked 2 Palette ($29)—I swear by these Urban Decay eyeshadows since they are great colors for all skin tones, making them a safe gift, and they stay on all day.
3. Tequila Mockingbird ($12)—A great gift for all your literary friends who happen to like cocktails. Or really, for your friends who like cocktails.
4. Coordinates Bar Necklace ($58)—We gave this to my boss for her birthday this year with the coordinates of her wedding venue. It was such a hit, I highly recommend it for anyone who has a special place you know they’d like to commemorate.
5. Paris Tabletop Tray ($55)—This is a beautiful accent piece for the francophile in your life.
6. Dogeared Elephant Necklace ($58)—One of the favorite necklaces that I own, it is perfect for layering and has a great meaning.
7. Succulents ($4-6)—The girls at work and I are really into these trendy plants. They’re perfect for your desk at the office, and require very little maintenance.
8. Rifle Paper Co. Notepad ($8)—I don’t know about you, but I use so many pads of paper and it’s a treat to use nice paper as opposed to some I picked up at a random apartment complex.
9. Chatbooks ($6)—I recently discovered these 6” x 6” books which are generated automatically via their app and contain 60 of your favorite Instagrams. Oh yeah, and shipping is free!
10. Ripple Plus Throw ($48)—These. Are. The. Softest. Blankets. Ever!
11. Nars the Multiple ($39)—One of the best beauty tricks in the book, this baby does it all, whether you use it as a highlighter or blush.