I’m really excited for a relaxing weekend here at home so that I can really enjoy the new place without the hustle and bustle of moving. That also means returning to a normal posting schedule next week—I have some good posts scheduled!
I’m keeping things really quiet this weekend—I am hitting up Orangetheory today, tomorrow, and Sunday and having my sister and cousin over on Saturday for dinner and drinks. Other than that, I’m mostly looking forward to sitting on my (new!) couch and catching up on television. I just got into Big Little Lies and have a feeling I will crush the whole thing in one sitting.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a good one! Talk next week. x
- A hilarious video involving synchronized swimming by the ACPD that has gone viral.
- A great podcast interview with Katie Couric from the 9/11 Memorial.
- I’ll cheers to that: the Queen of England enjoys four cocktails everyday.
- Why you shouldn’t worry too much about Instagram.
- My friend Ashlee’s home tour is up! I love how she’s maximized her space.
- In Lincoln’s day, the White House leaker might have been his wife.
- Hyperbolic discounting: why you make terrible life choices.
- The problem with saying “I’m broke.”
- A great blogging Q + A with Grace from The Stripe.
- A guy in DC planned six dates in a single night—and all the women found out.
- Multilevel-marketing companies are forcing people into debt and psychological crisis.
- Romans are about to go eight hours a day without water.
- An interesting environmental science read: Tampa Bay’s coming storm.
- How picture perfect do the Spanish royals look on vacation in Mallorca?
- Malia Obama lost her iPhone at Lollapalooza just like the rest of us.
- What William and Kate avoid on royal tours.
- Who wants to buy Lee Cradziwill’s Paris pied-à-terre for me?
- Khloe left an incredibly savage Instagram comment.
- The Crown season two trailer is here!
- Beyond a President’s worst fears: a mob with torches arrived.
- A cool visual quiz to find your new ambition—I was told to be a business broker.
- The last Blockbuster Twitter account is gold.
And here is what’s been going on TOT lately: